Young Muslims Sisters
- Completions of the Quran Tafseer classes were held at 14 cities (including online) with the attendance of more than 500 participants.
- 400 lectures were held; more than 2000 Sisters participated in the lectures.
- 14 cities conducted the Welcome Ramadan program
- Usratul Maria team hosted 3 special lectures for the Muslimah population in North America via webinar focusing on Hijab, marriage and Women’s Rights.
- Usratul Maria Tarbiyah Seminar was held in Dallas TX in April 2009
- Fehm-ul-Quran Class: The purpose of these classes is to improve the understanding of Quran and put it into practice through activism.
- Membership Classes: These classes are organized to give a better understanding of the vision of Islam to our members through discussion on selected books.
- Literature Classes: These classes provide a forum for learning through healthy discussion on books covering a variety of topics. The syllabus is specially designed to focus on the priorities of Muslim ummah in modern times.
- 1200 lectures were held; more than 3000 Sisters participated in the lectures.
- Dora-e-Quran were held at 132 places with attendance of over 5000 participants.
- Usratul Aisha Tarbiyah was held in Dallas TX in April 2009
And to offer members a chance to further develop the skills/knowledge and understanding. These graduates can choose from the following courses, provided in both English and Urdu:
Ulum ul Quran, Ulum ul Hadith, Arabic Grammar, Islamic Literature, Islamic History, Aqidah